Working Student - Digital Marketing, Communication & Events
m/f/x | Working Student | Part time
You will support the Digital Marketing & Communications department in planning, structuring and executing all activities for 16-20h per week starting 01.08.2021. This also includes the planning of presence and online events.
GIP Exyr in Mainz is one of the leading specialist providers of high-quality software solutions in the IT and telecommunications industry. For over 20 years, we have been creating the future of telecommunications alongside our customers, such as Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone.
- Online Marketing: Management of social media channels, contentmarketing, SEO
- HR Marketing: Employer Branding, building the brand image
- Corporate Communications: Creation and revision of posts for external channels such as social media and the websites as well as for the internal blog
- Website maintenance
- Event planning (presence and online)
- General research and assistance
- Currently enrolled in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering, media and communications or similar
- Skills in writing, good expression, and the ability to familiarize yourself with and communicate complex topics that may be outside your area of expertise
- High online affinity
- Creative design and visualization skills
- You are motivated, show initiative and want to break new ground along with us and achieve challenging goals
- Interest in the telecommunications market and affinity for technical topics
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
The ability to work remotely from a home as well as adjust your work schedule to fit your studies
Apply the skills you have learned in your studies with us!
A modern office building with an open space concept and good accessibility by public transport
and the opportunity to get involved hands-on
Above average pay
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIP Exyr GmbH – Personalabteilung Hechtsheimer Str. 35-37, 55131 Mainz | 06131 / 80 124 0 | email@example.com
Information on data protection for applications can be found here:
Data protection for applicants