Senior Software Developer
Telecommunication - IT - C - C++
m/f/x | Permanent position | Full time
Programming is your way of life? You are and have always been enthusiastic about computers and networks? Hacking the DSL router at home is out of your league? You prefer programming in a hoodie to a suit and tie? Then you are exactly our candidate for this job!
We are looking for software developers for the area of telecommunication IT / Operations Support Systems (OSS) for the automation of complex network infrastructures of leading telco providers (e.g. Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone).
Your general profile
- Successfully completed university studies with a scientific or technical focus (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, etc.) or comparable qualification
- 10+ years of programming experience (private, studies, working student, ...)
- You speak at least three programming languages fluently
- Fluent in German and English
... and in particular this context is exactly your thing
- Backend and server development with Java and other programming languages, especially C / C++
- Profound knowledge of JVM (GC, classloading, intrinsics, virtual memory management, etc.) and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience in the area of performance analysis / profiling / tuning
- Persistence in analyzing problems in program and system structures
- Virtual handling of more complex language tools and paradigms (reflection, multithreading, memory consistency models, etc.)
As a senior software developer, you will assume extensive implementation responsibility in our internal and external projects. From conception to realization to quality assurance, you will accompany challenging development tasks in the area of network-related configuration of telecommunications networks. Based on your experience and knowledge, you will shape and structure the software development of GIP - either as a specialist for complex tasks or as a group / team leader with technical leadership competence.
We expect your willingness and ability to get involved in the complex subject matter and to want to shape it together with us in the future.
We offer you extensive professional and personal development opportunities as well as a pleasant and cooperative working environment in a company characterized by creativity and innovation.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIP Exyr GmbH – Personalabteilung Hechtsheimer Str. 35-37, 55131 Mainz | 06131 / 80 124 0 | email@example.com
Information on data protection for applications can be found here:
Data protection for applicants