Junior Frontend Developer
m/f/x | Permanent position | Full time
As a Junior Frontend Developer you will be part of our customer projects at leading national and international telecommunications providers, including Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone.
Guided and accompanied by an experienced team, you will support the development of modern user interfaces for our solutions to automate complex network infrastructures and to produce sophisticated IP services for private and business customers.
In doing so, you will use both the possibilities of the web development framework of our automation platform Xyna Factory and your knowledge and skills in software development to further develop the customer solution.
Your general profile
- Successfully completed university studies with a scientific or technical focus (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, etc.) or comparable qualification
- Enthusiasm for visual work, user experience and digital UX design
- Motivation to familiarize yourself with the technical aspects of GIP in the field of telecommunications / IP networks / next generation networks
- Fluent in German and English
... and in particular this context is exactly your thing
- Good knowledge of methods and approaches of modern software development (e.g. object orientation)
- Experience with common development tools (e.g. Eclipse, Apache Ant, SVN)
- Experience with at least one web framework (e.g. Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js)
A modern and secure workplace in a future-oriented industry (5G, IoT, M2M, etc.)
at leading companies in the industry (e.g. Deutsche Telekom and Vodafone)
Extensive professional and personal development opportunities
with options for bonuses and profit sharing
A modern office building with an open space concept and good accessibility by public transport
Pleasant work environment
with highly qualified colleagues from different disciplines
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary requirements by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIP Exyr GmbH – Personalabteilung Hechtsheimer Str. 35-37, 55131 Mainz | 06131 / 80 124 0 | email@example.com
Information on data protection for applications can be found here:
Data protection for applicants